The great fjord swim/ 11th OCTOBER 2014
Deep Atlantic Waters
Ancient Majestic Fjord
Soaring Rugged Mountains
Clear Crisp Autumn
Killary Connemara Galway
The Great Fjord Swim 2015 will take place on the 10th of October.
- The Great Fjord Swim is an open-water swimming event with a choice of 2 distances – 750m and 2km to suit everyone from first timers to cross-Channel wanna-bes!
- 2015 will see a return to a linear course for the 2km event, as this was most popular with competitors.
- Expert kayakers and safety boats will cover you all the way.
- Wetsuits must be worn for the 750m swim but there is a non-wetsuit category for experienced swimmers in the 2km event as well as a wetsuit category.
- Homemade soup to warm you afterwards and a free event swim-hat and t-shirt to take home.